In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identité du responsible
- Headline: Milagros García Ruiz.
- NIF: 13905006B
- Cantabria Tourism Companies General Registry: G5770
- Address: Calle Cantón 26, 39330, Santillana del Mar, Cantabria – España.
- Email: email@example.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolu.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Titulaire takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address:
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, you subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – – only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which the Owner is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since the Holder takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not treated.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until they request its deletion.
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
- The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the Website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.